d

d

Room for Renata

I have spent this week up a ladder. I have been painting and decorating and shifting furniture. I have moved my office from what will now be our dining room into an upstairs bedroom.
I am tired and a bit battered but very happy. I am thinking of asking Farrow & Ball for call their next shade of grey paint (with a touch of aubergine), Sally's Bruise. What do you think?
I now even have somewhere in natural light to draw and paint.
I am in love with my new office.
Every girl needs a space of her own.
My friend Renata asked to see photos of it finished - so here they are. And Renata, you are welcome anytime to call in for tea or wine.
But I would leave it a few days or you may get roped into sorting the dining room out - which at the moment looks like a bomb has gone off in it!

5 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous, very well done you. I am very jealous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful office and I love the cover on your bed!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful office - so nice!
    Lovely pictures...
    Best wishes for a fine weekend!
    Titti

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a good job arranging a room for Renata! You deserve a pat on the back for a job well done! Hehe! It's a very suitable space for working on your business, and the painting has the inspiring elements of Van Gogh. It's very cozy too. :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails